Monday, February 13, 2012



Day in the Life . . . this is why I have no time to blog



7:00AM  Wake-up (far from the usual 10 hours of sleep a night)

7:45AM    Rickshaw to school


8:00AM Arrive at the program center that's just for our study abroad group J. . . we get breakfast here and just hang out throughout the day between classes. The center staff are basically our family—take us to the doctor, console us, feed us, and give us annoying rules . . . 

The Center!

Oh Abé . . .

Coconuts!! 40¢ents



8:30AM School--Campus
Ferguson College in the heart of Pune

Oh Kitty


Orientation: First and last time we were found in the library



Afternoon Class and exploring the streets




whaaa?

Evening


Basketball crew


Sometimes have painting class (no pic)


7:30PM Arrive Home


This is actually a freaking ant hill . . . in our home




My American Roomies



Our roomies, Shraddha and Shivani's bday



9:30PM Badminton time!



Life has been good here thus far. Everyone is super sweet and I must get asked at least 15 times day how my eyes are doing as I contracted some gross India eye dust allergy 4 weeks ago which causes my eyes to swell, creating layers of flaky wrinkly skin. Yes, this is exactly why I have not posted photos of my beautiful face and have been rockin shades all day and night to protect my eyes from the dust . . . wearin em all throughout my classes and even when i'm sleeping...whatta G. Yea i’m pretty sure India’s discussing my expedited departure in fear of deterring tourists. Despite this disability, I have had an amazing time full of rock climbing, basketball, field trips, badminton, good friends, painting, motorcycle rides, monkeys, and anything but homework J









2 comments:

  1. "anything but homework" -- nice.

    Where all dem rock climbing pics at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. literally havent done any and still getting A+s so stress free. they are coming :)..i just went outdoor climbing for the first day todayyy! it was so beautiful..hopefully ill also put a video up!

    ReplyDelete